A Message To Our Community About COVID-19
We hope our Ottawa community is staying safe.
As we monitor the current situation at hand as well as listening to our current longstanding and most recent clients we are remaining open during this time.
The Windsor team is taking all necessary precautions to keep you, your families and our team safe.
We have conducted a careful review of our current processes and the recommendations issued by the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). With this in mind, we have implemented numerous improvements for your safety. The goal of these policies and procedures is to protect our dedicated, amazing employees and our wonderful valued clients, by taking active measures to prevent the spread of contagious illnesses to our employees and our
These updates include:
- Use of face masks, face shields and other personal protective equipment including gloves.
- Our employees are provided with antibacterial hand sanitizer to use on a regular and frequent basis.
- We ensure no outdoor shoes are brought into your homes. All of our employees bring their own indoor shoes which are then sanitized between client visits.
- All plastic tools ie. vacuums and their attachments and other reusable tools are thoroughly disinfected between clients.
- All cleaning supplies are newly laundered and sanitized to ensure germs and viruses are not spread from household to household.
- To maintain social distancing measures, we ask that clients are away from their homes or isolated to one particular space during the time of cleaning.
- We have implemented strict staff policies to which requires any staff member experiencing or who has been in contact with someone experiencing cold or flu symptoms to stay home.
- We are ensuring all high touch areas are given extra attention during cleanings using the Government of Canada approved disinfectant.
All team members have been provided with training to ensure safety of the new products used.
We will update our cleaning procedures as we learn more about how the COIV-19 virus spreads.